Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 03:48 PM   #5
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
We would be listed in the "like" column also. We have only had our used Challenger for less than a year. Made one trip of just under 1,400 miles. Even though the dealer provided a 30 day warranty plus an extended warranty I have done all repairs myself except install the new fresh water pump.

The only issues have been minor and we love the coach. I am still doing modifications to make it handle better but we have never been disappointed in the purchase. This forum has been great and there are tons of folks on here with MH experience, which was important to us since all of our RV experience was with fivers.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum