Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #1
dunamos

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31J
State: Alaska
THOR #6024
RV Advice Considering 2015 A.C.E 30.2 BUNKHOUSE or 2011 HURRICANE 31J

Greetings All

Glad to be part of this forum. My Family and I (Mrs. and 5 rugrats) are in the market to purchase an RV. We have been doing research over the last four months on just about any and every RV from class A-C out there. Based on price and the needs of our family we have narrowed it down to the A.C.E. 30.2 bunkhouse or the Hurricane 31J. I have a few concerns the first is this will be our first RV purchase (so I would be lying to say I'm very excited but nervous/cautious at the same time); I want to ensure that we are getting a good product for the money we are about to spend, and two I have seen and heard that Thor has not been getting good reviews for their RVs, based on what I have saw in some of the blogs/forums there seems to be mixed reviews. I just want to make sure that we when we buy we will get the full use and have great memories with our RV and are not left with heartache and a lot of frustration. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum