Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 04:00 PM   #5
Techn0

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #4160
If you have 2x 6v T125s, you would have about 120 useable amp hours. I am positive you would be fine for an over night trip without worrying about your items the fridge going bad. Your fridge may use between 50-80 amps leaving you some power for LED lights. I would turn your inverter off before you went to bed and then back on in the morning. Another thing that will help the draw on the battery is to ensure any receptacle that is connected to your inverter if unplugged as most devices still have a parasitic draw. Let me know how it works for you. I will be doing some boondocking and testing out the batteries in the next couple of weeks and will be sure to let everyone know how it goes.

*I forgot to mention that we keep our ice maker off. That saves quit a bit of draw.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum