Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 10:21 PM   #6
movingtara

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Nevada
THOR #4991
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I have found them to be very stingy with the drawings. I asked a few times early on if they would just send me the set of everything pertaining to my vin. They would not.
I have on several occasions asked for something specific that I was working on, and would get just that one sheet or collection of sheets.
So I figure if you are specific in which sheets you want you'll have better luck.
I just wish they would send the whole shebang.

at one point I even suggested to someone at Thor that they should link everything up to the owner's info page
https://thormotorcoach.com/owner-resources/
as it is there's not much there that's usefull. I find the old year specific brochure interesting, but that's about it.
I had the same problem. I asked for some particular drawing which they sent. When I realized there were other drawings available, customer service got real snooty and said they sent all they had.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.