Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 02:01 PM   #4
Stevenb2560

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE EVO 30.3
State: Florida
THOR #6059
2017 ace

Hi, we just took delivery of a 2017 ACE 30.3 a little over two weeks ago. We love the floor plan and the design style of the unit. It is a really good looking MH both inside and out! Now, as far as fit and finish. I left a post under The heading of fit finish and craftsmanship. It'll give you an idea of what I found with our unit.
In a nutshell, I had to spend some time tidying up some wiring, tighten a few screws, lube the hinges and cylinder locks, adjust the coach door etc. All things I had to do on our previous MH's.
Our dealer did spend a lot of time with us during the PDI and were quite thorough.The rig was clean, no saw dust or debris. I did find some globs of foam sealant in a few compartments.
The good thing is that all of the systems work well so far, no issues. It drives good, although It is going in for an alignment on Monday just as the factory suggests. I am also installing a safety steer system. We have only put a couple hundred miles on it so far, but we have several trips coming up which will be the real test. So far so good with our ACE

Steven B.
S/W Florida

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum