Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 04:02 AM   #5
craiglang1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Texas
THOR #3591
I just ordered a sink on Amazon manufactured by Dawn 3235 Top Mount Round Single Bowl Bar Sink, Polished Satin Finish $119.95. It is 16.5" Outside of Trim Ring same as existing plastic sink. It is 7" deep same as existing and accepts a 3.5" basket Strainer like existing. Drain hole is 3.5" off center which can be rotated to use the existing "P-Trap" and fittings. Inside sink dimension is 14 15/16". Existing sink is 14 3/8". The plastic sink is thicker material than the 20 gauge stainless steel. It should fit. I believe the existing sink is installed with a silicone sealant or some type of glue. I plan to use a vibrating saw to cut out the exist sink and use a sealant adhesive to glue the new stainless steel sink into the existing opening. I'll let you know if it works and send you a picture.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.