Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 12:56 PM   #11
Stevenb2560

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE EVO 30.3
State: Florida
THOR #6059
Steering stabilizer

I installed the Roadmaster Reflex steering stabilizer and did the CHF modification this week on our new ACE 30.3. The test drives were a complete success on the improvement of body roll and sway! The steering has a return to center feel about it that is very reassuring. Cornering felt tighter with less roll and entering and exiting driveways feels less roll as well.
I haven't had a long highway drive yet to test the semi blow by, or deal with heavy crosswinds. I'm sure the MH will handle these conditions much better now! We have several trips coming up soon so I will be able to get some highway miles on it and really test the modifications out.
In my opinion, the steering stabilizer is probably the best safety system you can install on these class A MH's as far as handling and steering recovery in an evasive maneuver or tire blow out situation.
Before installing the steering stabilizer, have your MH alignment checked.

Steven B.
S/W Florida

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum