Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #1
JDHoge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31F
State: Georgia
THOR #631
Potential New Forum?

Members,

One of the things that I've noticed about this Forum is the lack of women's posts.

My own wife is a case in point: she never visits the Forum and sees no need to do so.

I told her about my thoughts and she responded favorably, saying that she'd be interested in hearing about topics such as decorating, food, crafts such as quilting or sewing on the road, organization of food, linens, etc. and commentary on women's experiences going places while on the road.

Honestly, I think men might be interested in this potential new forum thread, too, but see it as a shout out to help gain better participation of potential female members.

I know I may take some flack for suggesting this, but I'm thick skinned in a metaphorical sense if no longer in a physical sense.

John
Athens, GA

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum