Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 04:46 AM   #20
ratboy46

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #943
Sadly I can say I believe your list of problems. Hope you don't have to wait for action as long as we have. November 13th will be 9 months since we purchased our coach and used it three times. I should say we took it out three times. Each of those times we had issues bad enough that we didn't have a slide and the awning on slide out was so loud we couldn't sleep. We do have our list down to 35 items that now need repaired. Haven't had a successful trip to this date.
That's well and good that Thor says they are "making changes" with the QC problem, but what about those that have purchased a coach already and can't use it. Are we suppose to roll over and play dead so we are out of their hair.
So are they looking at the future and not taking care of their customers that have a lousy coach from Thor now.
I hope they do improve for anyone that makes the mistake of buying a new Thor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.