Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 09:34 PM   #8
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Huck, I live in Desoto, just south of Dallas, and we did buy or MH at MHSRV. Would I buy another one from them, absolutely!!! Super nice people, HUGE selection, they are the biggest dealer in the world with 160 acres. Dino who is also on this forum bought his MH from MSHRV also, far as I know he was pretty happy with them too!

UDFDH, my sincere apologies, I was not aware of jeep not having a steering lock on later models. I towed a 2007 which had a column look which is why I stressed needing to have it unlocked, I also had to have a battery disconnect to prevent drain. In 2007 Mopar did not have a harness, CoolTech was the only one. I did see an inexperienced couple pulling an S 10 Blazer once with the column locked, he complained about a funny squeeling noise when making sharp turns.

Hope you both have a VERY Happy and safe New Year!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum