Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 03:51 PM   #9
Free Ranger

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Mexico
THOR #1236
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryn View Post
I also have the citation sprinter and had leaks around the skylight. been to the dealer twice and the factory once. finally fixed it myself. found out that no chaulking was used to seal the unit to the fiberglass top. my point is, have the dealer check the air conditioner mounting for gasket leaks. it is not that far from the rear windows and this may be a leak that travels. best of luck finding the source.
Henryn, well it has been a while since my post on this and your response. A belated thanks. My skylight has now started to leak and I am still vexed by my original leak despite numerous dealer and personal attempts to fix it. You said that you were able to fix your skylight. Mine appears to be well caulked around the edges where the skylight frame meets the fiberglass. Is this the area that was the problem with yours?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum