Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 03:46 PM   #8
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Pay the $125

You are a winner sir! You have managed to need an RV Widget! You know one of the little things that there is virtually no demand for so when you need it the price is stupid. After reading the whole thread I'm convinced you should pay the $125 rather than spend anymore of your time trying to find something your not going to find. Lets assume you earn, have earned or are worth at least $25.00 per hour. My guess is you could have already bought it with the time you have invested in looking for it. I know its not the money but the principal, I get it. $125 is a really stupidly high price for the screen and frame. You might be able to offset it in your head by ebaying or selling away something you don't want or need to kind of reduce the cost. Sounds silly I know but sometimes it makes me feel better. Good luck my friend.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum