Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 01:12 AM   #12
RVCampingNut

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Maryland
THOR #3920
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradnKaren View Post
Hello all! New to the forum. We brought home our new 2017 Challenger 37LX about 2 weeks ago. About to take it on our first 2 day shakedown cruise in the morning. She got a front end alignment, tire balance and shave a week ago. Hopefully all goes well this weekend.

Anyway, I have two questions about the half-bath door. First, does anyone have a towel bar rack on the back of theirs? We looked at several 37LXs and one had a towel bar but the one we ended up buying does not. Is it supposed to be there? Thor says no, but we can't determine if this was an option or standard equipment. It wasn't listed as an option that was added to the other one we looked at. Second, is that door knob supposed to lock? Ours has just a lever handle that opens the door but no lock. Seems like a lock would be a necessity to me, for privacy sake.

Thanks in advance for the input!

I have a 2017 LX and there are no towel bars in the half bath, only one for a hand towel to the left of the sink. We have one in the full bath on the right when you enter the full bathroom. With three people, I though about mounting one behind the toilet or possibly under the cabinets over the toilet. For now, we settled for one that hangs over the shower door. Nothing big and heave, but a plastic one from Walmart that will usually hold 1 or 2 towels at max.
2017 Thor Challenger 37LX, Westward interior, Riverside paint job. Upgraded to 4 battery setup, Splendide 2100XC Washer/Dryer combo, Progressive Industries HW50 EMS, Heavy Duty Steering stabilizer, and TST TPMS 6+4 setup for tow vehicle . Member FMCA

RVCampingNut is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.