Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #9
fredsbook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: North Carolina
THOR #1800
I have a 2014 CRV. I had problems towing and the battery going dead. My Honda dealer know the cure. Pull the fuse #19. That is for the GPS and satellite radio. They draw power even not turned on when the key is switched so the steering wheel i allowed to move. I tow with my front wheels up and the trailer has its own brakes. I used a small fuse puller since the fuse is so small. And better buy an extra cause that fuse can get lost in a heart beat. I use an old empty pill bottle to store my extra fuse and puller. and I wrote down which fuse I remove so its not brain surgery to pull and install later. That cured my battery problem. I hope you start up your car every few hours of toading it. So you can through all the gears so the lube is allowed to flow in the transmission. Another hint from my Honda tech.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.