Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: 2018 Miramar
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 08:05 PM   #1
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
2018 Miramar

Hello

We are looking at the Miramar 35.3. I think we found the only 2017 left in the Southeast US. Unfortunately, we don't like the color of the cabinets. My wife doesn't like dark wood as it makes the interior look dark. The local dealership has a 35.3 on order (and can order us one custom) but it will be a 2018 model. There are several changes for the 2018 models, including colors. He emailed me some pictures of the new full body paint colors but the pictures are blurry. The pictures do have the paint codes listed but I have been unable to find any type of lookup online for the codes.

Another change for 2018 is gas appliances are no longer available in Miramars. They now come with a convection microwave and an induction stovetop. Unfortunately we have no pictures of the inside of the 2018 model.

The dealer has given us a good price on the 2017 (32% under MSRP) and said he would only charge us another 3K for ordering a new 2018 model. I hesitate to do this without actually seeing what the 2018 looks like. I really only have a blurry picture of the outside colors and a list of changes between the 2017 and 2018. Does anyone have any inside knowledge of where I can get more info on the exterior paint codes from Thor? They kept the inside color we like for the 2018s so I have seen that in person.

I just hesitate to order going in blind but I also hate to lose a good deal as I know each year model year the prices go up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.