Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 10:44 PM   #13
petew

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #5374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
Bit late here as I just joined.

New 2015 Axis 24.1 owner.
I called Thor and they could not tell me where itthe fuse was located (they made a lot of wrong guesses though) so I traced it on my own and then sent Thor the updated Schematic and Wiring docs to update their documentation.

On My 2015 Axis the 12V front power jacks dash fuse is located in position 70 in the ford fuse box located in the engine compartment (In the Ford E350 stripped chassis manual it is referred as the BJB fuse box).

It is a Low profile JCase 30A Fuse.

In my case it was half the price at the local Ford dealership than at the local parts suppliers.
Old thread but a life saver .
No power at my dash 12 volt socket , no worthwhile guidance in my Thor paperwork , came here and found this thread.
Sure enough Engine compartment fuse box , fuse 70 . J case low profile 30amp fuse.
This is for my 2016 Vegas 24.1
Thank you Arby

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum