Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 07:12 PM   #19
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
You should contact Thor and ask them for the fresh and waste water diagrams for your coach. Those diagrams will show you what is plumbed into each tank.

On my Challenger the toilet only goes into the black tank. The other fixtures are plumbed into one of the two grey tanks depending on which side of the coach they are installed. Driver's side (kitchen and bathroom sinks) goes into the front grey tank and passenger's side (shower and outdoor kitchen) goes into the rear grey tank. The Thor diagrams are right on the money on this configuration.
I have all the drawings from Thor, and believe it or not, it shows the kitchen sink going to the black tank. I talked to Thor and said the motorhome is virtually useless to me plumbed that way. I was told to check it, as often units are built differently than the drawings show. I checked it, discovered the kitchen actually goes to the grey tank, called Thor and asked for the 'as built' drawings vs the 'as designed' drawings provided. I was told the drawings I had was all they had!!!! So much for depending on their drawings!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.