Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 06:37 AM   #1
MrZip

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29h
State: Missouri
THOR #980
Played with my RV today

Unbelievably we've had 9 days in February above 70 degrees here in St. Louis. With that kind of weather I got the RV out of storage and gave it a through wash, and cleaned the rubber roof with the special roof protectorate. Then spent the next day airing up all tires, dewinterized the coach sanitized and filled the fresh water tank, checked the propane systems on all appliances. Coach is fully prepped for travel. Next decided to check and rewire a few things on my A/V components. I like to use the coach speakers for a surround sound effect so ran audio from the TV to the aux in on the radio. Also installed a blue ray player by running a HDMI cable from it to the TV. I already had "Dish" satellite set up just had to make sure HDMI connections were tight. I like to have lots of options to enjoy ALL my A/V devices.

1. HD over the air TV (King HD antenna with signal strength indicator)
3 TV's

2. Satellite TV (Dish) 3 TV's

3. Blue Ray players 2 TVs

4. DVD player built into 2 TVs and DVD In dash entertainment system.

So basically I'm covered for most situations A/V wise, although I'd really like to get a good Wi-FY system set up, I also want to install a CB radio just to monitor road conditions. I was happy to be able to just play with my electronic toys today instead of being in the shop for repairs. Hopefully now going into my 4th summer of operation all the bugs are gone from the Outlaw!
Towed: 2013 Jeep Wrangler
Toy hauling: BMW F700 GS & G650 GS (Sertao)
MrZip is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.