Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 03:30 AM   #21
Moondoggie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Arkansas
THOR #6634
Verdict is in

Verdict is in. At the dealership they told me that the E05 OL error had indicated an overload situation and something about a redundancy error. They said it looked like the "pass through breaker" had tripped on the inverter.
They said it could be repaired but it would have to be sent in for the work and they didn't have anything in their parts inventory to replace it with. After some discussion with first the parts manager, then the general manager they agreed to try to find the part locally. When that didn't pan out, they went to the trouble to pull the needed part from a new Hurricane, the only other Thor product they had in inventory. Long and short of it is that they went far above and beyond the call of duty to get me back on the road. I never fully understood the problem but the solution is clear and I appreciate the extra effort. Thanks again to the excellent staff at Camping World of North Little Rock. Tonight I've got lights from my batteries and for the first time I'm really beginning to enjoy the RV.
Let's hit the road! I'm ready to camp!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.