Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 09:46 PM   #18
coach.russell

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 36MQ
State: Texas
THOR #4396
Thanks for this information. I was just pulling the panel from my Tuscany to check the 5 of 8 burned out bulbs. This was timely and helpful. Before I go online and place the order, a couple of how to questions that you might can help with
1 - There is a tool to pull the switch cover and replace on the new switch to preserve the labeling? Assume that comes from the same supplier?
2 - Does the switch come with an LED light or did you order and swap the light bulb separately? If it was a separate step, can you get by with just buying the LED bulbs and installing them in the existing switches?
3 - There was a mention of the terminals on the new switches being different than the existing ones. Assume you can take something and cut off the extra terminals?
4 - Sort of unrelated - do your rocker switches on the panel next to the driver get incredibly hot when driving? Mine don't seem to be lit so I'm not sure what generates the heat but it is a lot of heat.

Thanks for your guidance

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum