Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 09:07 PM   #4
Top2MP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Georgia
THOR #6687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin' Texans View Post
Are you certain you are getting propane to the heater? Turn on all stove top burners for a bit to purge any air possibly in the lines & try it again.. If you used a meter to check things out, I'm assuming you had 12 volts there.

Yes, we've actually just returned from a trip and used the furnace extensively and the stove top twice, so pretty sure the propane is getting to it. As for the meter, I was able to get to the first contact (brown wire) they wanted me to test and I had 12v, but the meter leads were too long to turn the corner to test the second contact (red wire). Based on that, they said the board was bad. Another RVer said it might be the 2 amp fuse, so I will look at that.

Thanks for the input.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum