Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 12:03 PM   #12
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
TexAxis, unless it becomes a new floorplan, I don't see how they could make the bathroom in 24.1 larger. I personally wouldn't spend anything near $15k for a larger bathroom anyway. MHSRV has all the same floorplan numbers listed for 2018, so I don't expect change in that area.

Jamie, that could just be a typo or oversight since it appears it's information that MHSRV would enter into their website. From what I was told the E-350 for 24.1 floorplan was a temporary revision. I wouldn't have an issue with E-350, particularly if they included the new V8.

The sketch I posted above, if drawn accurately, suggest there "may" be some major changes around the cab and front cap area. Actual pictures should soon tell if they are dealing with E-Series chassis being much narrower in front in a different manner. The sketch shows front cab window is now mounted within the side wall instead of adjoining the top of front cap on previous design.

Originally, Thor listed the Axis/Vegas as 7'-10" wide in back, and 7'-3" wide in front. It's not clear on sketch if they are changing the width transition. Aesthetically, that could make a big difference. The only other Class A built on E-Series looked a little goofy because it wasn't narrower in front like the Axis/Vegas.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum