Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 12:35 AM   #13
camato5

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arkansas
THOR #2540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalman View Post
Have you checked with AES Electronics? They were helpful to me when I called them about replacing my JRV 212T.
Yes, I first went to ASA and they told me to reset defaults but when I try to get to my settings the system locks up. They told me if that did not resolve the problem to check with Neviextras support which I did. They wanted to see my License file on the SD card in the system. I sent that to them and they said they could not help because it was a hardware problem. I am now awaiting a reply from ASA again on the opened ticket. Everything is being done by email. I wish I could call someone and have them walk me through some steps and if that does not work then maybe they can send another system or send it to my dealer for him to install again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum