Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 01:22 AM   #12
sforl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis
State: Mississippi
THOR #6203
I spoke with my sales rep again today to inquire about the PDI ( apparently he isn't familiar with that term) . He told me that I could either have him do the walk through or have a service tech do it. He said the service techs charge by the hour and some customers have felt they tried to rush them through. Doesn't make sense to me to rush someone when you are getting paid by the hour but whatever.
I think I would be being overly optimistic to think there won't be some little things that will require repair so I feel that I'm going to need to make a second trip before I can actually bring it home! Fortunately it just a couple of hours away!
Karwask I asked about the possibility of staying overnight at their facility but was told it was not safe! I plan to heed their advice and stay at a nearby campground!
Congrats to you as well!
Airforceret I hope yours comes in soon! Sounds like you have quite a trip planned!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.