Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 12:45 AM   #1
karenr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #6919
Smile Buying new 2017 Axis Wednesday...Yipeee!!!!

Can't wait, never been camping, except once I accompanied my daughter on a field trip to the keys for eighth grade, but that doesn't count I'm sure...lol. RV dealer holding 25.5 and 24.1 to see which one we will choose, can't make up our mind till we see both side by side. The 25.5 is unique and hardly any out there so have not seen any in person. Heard some bad comments about the Axis and Vegas but I'm assuming that these are rather limited so on the whole I'm hoping that we're making a good decision. AND I love that I've joined such a great group of travelers!!!! I'm hoping to get really SMART from all of you, so thank you in advance. We live in Cornelius, NC and can't wait to start traveling and meeting up with other who like this kind of life. We are retired and have 3 little yorkie girls so hoping the camping lifestyle will also work for them as well. Any tips on must haves as far as gear? (Besides a corkscrew and bottle opener...lol?) Also, planning on purchasing an extended warranty and heard great things about protective /xtrarider service contract. Any idea on how much say a 7 year costs and what kind of deductible to purchase? I also see they offer an optional tire and repair service which is probably the most important to purchase. Your comments, advice and tips are ALL appreciated!!!!! Karen

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.