Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 07:51 PM   #12
Fiarman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37TB
State: Connecticut
THOR #6757
Challenger Steering Stabilizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbsunny View Post
Well we did a little longer camping trip for the 4th before our cross country trip and I am glad we did. We have discovered a major water leak that has damaged the kitchen cabinets. In the floor under the cabinets below the kitchen sink it has sprang a leak now the wood of the cabinet right inside the front door where all the buttons and switches are is massively warped. The shower also has a leak that leaks through the wall into the bedroom.
The kitchen table's screws are stripped out and the table top falls off even after tightening the screws back up several times. We ended up switching our mattress out for a sleep number bed to be more like we have at home. I still like our Challenger but storage is an issue in it and I have to get a handle on how to make the narrow cabinets work for us. I really wish there was storage in the back bathroom for towels but the cabinets in there are so narrow it just won't work. Any suggestions on how to make the space work?

The RV is in the shop now for the next 3 weeks to try to get as much fixed off our due bill and delivery issue list (5 pages) and to fix the water leaks. Not all will get done during that time so we prioritized what must get done before our road trip and what can wait until we get back. They are also installing our surge protector I bought, the Roadmaster stabilizer to help with better steering control and the waster/dryer vent so we can put in the combo unit since that is all that will fit.
Recently purchased a 37 TB as well. On our first trip now and seem to be getting pushed around by wind and trucks. Constantly having to apply feedback to the steering wheel. Did you find that the steering stabilizer helped with those issues? If so, do you recommend the RoadMaster and do you mind sharing the price that you paid?

Plan on doing CHF the second we get home.

Also, open to other suggestions.

Thank you!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum