Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 07:58 PM   #3
Pops R

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Texas
THOR #1403
Well thanks for the response. I cant find the Converter, I looked under the only vented space inside the Motor Home, under the refrigerator and I cant see it it anywhere and if it is I don't see how anyone could get to it to check for a blown fuse to it must be somewhere else.
Looks like another night of getting up every few hours to start the engine to recharge the house batteries which does not take long at all and then I have another couple hours B4 I need to do it again to keep the heat up and the underbelly heated compartments warm so we don't end up with any freezing problems there.
Tomorrow Thor will be open again and I will call them to find out where they put the Converter

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum