Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:18 PM   #1
lyletituswill@comcast.net

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Winnebargo
State: Washington
THOR #6933
heat pump issues

Hello I am new to the forum my name is Lyle and We are having issues with our basement heat pump. I had it rebuilt last year and only one compressor was replaced. all worked well with exception of it had a sound as if the bloower fan was not aligned properly. I called the company who sent a tech out and at that time the heat mode when turned on would not engage cooling would. the tech disconnected the one compressor and hooked it to the other and the heat came on. His comment was that we need a new compressor. Me not mechanicaly inclined and trying to learn a little went to youtube to check. There is some mention of reverse valve not sure where or what I should do throw $500 at the compressor and pray it is the issue or ? Any Ideas or tests that anyone thinks could be done would be greatly appreciated.

Lyle

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.