Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 04:01 PM   #73
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhp View Post
New owner of AXIS 25.1, on first outing had problem with hot water- Pump On, LP on, Pilot on, 110V on- Turn faucet & get cold for a few seconds, then hot hot for maybe 10 seconds then back to cold. Any suggestions ????
Overall, what do you think of the build quality? I ask because of several comments from folks on this blog talking about how bad the quality control is at Thor. I know people get lemons, but i'm wondering how it looks to you especially if you've had previous RVs from other mfg, and want to comment on how Thor compares. Other comments have been made about how the unit wonders around on the road with play in the steering. It's hard to believe this is common as it sounds a little dangerous if true. Can't believe Ford would let it happen commonly. Might be alignment or tire pressure rather.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum