Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 12:01 AM   #25
GracieBoxer

Brand: Still Looking
State: Florida
THOR #5392
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner03 View Post
Good morning, I just purchased a Thor Vegas 2014, and drove it home from Kansas City, 550 miles to get it home, A very nice driving unit. I did see some treads on the under hood battery removal/replacement, very bad location. One Rv'er said he had to remove the pass side tray slide and cut through some Mfgr. plywood and plastic inside the cab to access battery. I'm going to leave the battery in place, ( disconnect)have two battery cables made and route the cables to the storage compartment behind the r/s front wheel and mount the battery there..It'll sure make life easer down the road..
Great idea. Miine died a few days ago. I was gonna change it myself but after looking where it was located all I could do was cuss. Called my local ford dealer service guy, he said he's replaced several Vegas batteries. Off to the dealer I went. Next time, i'll do it your way.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.