Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 11:29 PM   #4
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie 2437 View Post
New to rv'ing .. just got a towed vehicle and Blue Ox setup .. noticed when going to the instillation shop the radio and in turn the rearview camera were not working .. thinking a fuse .. does anyone know where it would be ( number) read the owners manual over and over nothing on rearview camera and radio .. a little help .. because it nerve racking not knowing the car is still there
I also had this problem...called the dealer...he asked if I had the RV in "store" mode. Sure enough that was the problem. When not plugged in or using the generator, the switch has to be in "use" mode to use the radio. I have had my unit for a year, but this is the first time using it after being stored. I leave it in "use" mode all the time until storing for the winter, since I use it often throughout the year.

Of course this could be unique to the Miramar.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum