Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:07 AM   #11
acsnook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #1393
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEUSeller View Post
Not trying to make light of others difficulty. I have not had any holidays ruined, or other disaster occur due to my issues. Nor have I had ongoing and recurring problems like has been posted here.

There is definitely a limit and when it is reached, there is no way to fix it and quality is only as good as the next unit to come off the line.

Again, I hope things work out but I am still not anti Thor. I visit other forums and much of the same problems arise and even worse with other manufacturers units in similar price ranges.

Well said TEUSeller.. this seems to be an industry issue which I would hope is being addressed. Couldn't help but vent a little as I love the coach but have to explain to the wife why we are having all these issues on a new item, NOT FUN!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.