Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 02:56 PM   #30
aa9zz

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 2016 Newmar
State: Indiana
THOR #1075
Jamie, Randy and others would be more knowledgeable than me to prepare the information but I would be happy to edit and to arrange. I have been RV'ing for just a short period of time and my knowledge is very limited.

The process would start with preparation of a table of contents and each section could be expanded, completed and put together as a book or on a CD/DVD or posting on Google Docs as just mentioned. A DVD later would be great as it could contain videos. But that could come after the guide is written.

Who wants to prepare a table of contents? We could use the table as listed in the current multi unit book.

After a table of contents is arranged contributors could select a chapter and deeply research it. One person would not have to write the entire book.

Larry, Randy, Jamie, evergreen49 and others, what do you think?

Phil

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.