Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 06:36 PM   #5
ilyaon

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #918
Thank you graham cracker for your reply and sharing your story. This is our first year with Freedom Elite 23H model. I do agree that these units made cheap, but that's reflected in the price. After completing a research, there are no NEW class C units available at $50K price point. So when we've made a decision to purchase ours, we had in mind that we have to deal with cheap wood and inexpensive appliances.

We've bought our 23H for extended camping trips, so, after last year camping season we've made a list of items needed the attention and brought the unit to Camping World. It took Camping World 2 months to sort it out!!! However, it's winter in Colorado, so instead of storing the unit at the storage, it had spent these two months at the dealership.

I think the main feature here is that the warranty covers all of these repairs.

Since it's our first RV unit (we've upgraded from Starcraft 10RT pop up), I was not sure what to check if we would go for the used one. We also didn't want to invest too much money and than decide to go back to camping trailers.

So overall it's not the perfect unit, but at the price point and full warranty it works grate for us.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum