Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 02:05 PM   #4
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
We have the 31L, and still really like the floor plan.

I have always said that it doesn't look like much on paper, but when you get inside one it's nice.

It just doesn't have any of those interesting angles or other features that look good on the paper floor plan...
also, I thought when looking at similar plans on paper, that i wouldn't like the split bathroom with like this, but that really has not been an issue and could probably even be listed as a feature in my book.
.... but I figure it probably didn't sell well because how it looks on paper

But in reality it is a real winner in my book. It has
lots of counter and cabinet space.... more than pretty much any similar sized class C's or even class A's. So much cabinet space that we aren't even trying to use it all efficiently (and we are real pack rats!)

great living room TV location that doesn't seem like an afterthought and that's visible from every seating location at once....
it just fits my family of 5 well

My only gripes are the limited capacity in the tanks, especially the grey water
and the limited towing capacity
.... but these aren't unique problems to the floor plan
oh, and the oddly tall toilet seat

I really wish that I could have considered their super C version becasue it would have answered almost all complaints... I think it was the 35SK, which isn't showing up on their website today.... looks like similar to today's 35SM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.