Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
MountainElite

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #4256
Update

Well, we're going this morning to pick up the 23H, unfixed, from Camping World. They have had it for 10 days, and best guess is they only started looking at it yesterday, after 4 phone calls. Let me say here that I understand we're not the only RV owner waiting for maintenance and I didn't expect to walk in and go to the front of the line, but just communication shouldn't be all that difficult.

Anyway, after finding out we're still at least a week from a CW repair, I told them I'd just come in this morning and pick the coach up. We'll bring it home and do whatever we need to do to get it sealed before our next rains.

It's a little frustrating knowing these types of leaks don't have to happen. The coach is still under 1 year old and has been under cover for all but about a month of that. We do inspections regularly and have found no overt openings, but wouldn't it be great (and perhaps unrealistic?) to buy a coach that's put together proudly and correctly? It is, however, a good lesson. It's probably better to fix things ourselves than expect any one else to care as much.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum