Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 12:23 AM   #8
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
Chance -- when you can't post are you still showing you are logged in? Your name should appear on top of the forum section next to the word Welcome. If you aren't logged in you can read but you can't search or post replies or start a new thread.
Just tried it, and can't log on using LTE. And if I'm on wifi and lose connection, then when iPad switches to LTE I lose ability to post what I had already written.

Tried it again by turning off wifi right before posting and it locked me out. Then I couldn't get back on until I turned wifi back on.

It seems like a year or more ago I could post while traveling but now I can't. It might be some setting I have on phone and iPad that the forum doesn't like.

When I try to log on, it gives me the "Thanks for logging on, Chance" message (or whatever it reads) but then disconnects me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.