Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 10:14 PM   #10
TedBradshawJr

State: Arizona
THOR #7240
Quote:
Originally Posted by 48in366 View Post
You've probably got it sorted by now, but I think that last picture shows where it is in my 2015 25.1. Under the hood - slot F70, 30A Low Profile). I switched it out about 5 times while on the road last year. It blows a LOT. Need to replace the sockets with better ones when I have time (I think they vibrate and cause the fuse to blow).

The fuse locations vary greatly depending on the model year (and when it was built during that year). Especially between the 2014 and 2015s, I think. The manuals are absolutely useless, but the Forum has been a lifesaver - I can usually find the answer to any question asked by a (non-Thor) mechanic on here in less than 10 minutes.
I had the same problem yesterday. Mine looks exactly like your picture. Found it under the hood on the driver's side. 2012 Ford E350. Thanks for the information.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.