Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 01:10 AM   #11
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAxis View Post
I drove the RV 7 miles back to storage and tested again with engine off, batteries read 12.88 and 12.86, and wall display showed them fully charged as well (earlier at home display showed just 1 light on). Driving it charged them, but why isn't shore power charging them? What can I check next?
More important, to rule out other issues, were the lights still flickering and radio still having issues, or were they working ok with higher battery voltage?

The next thing I'd check is breaker feeding 115-Volt AC power to converter. You need to determine if converter is working -- sounds like it may not be. But shouldn't assume anything. Suspect anything but verify before ruling out.

Once plugged in, make sure that your RV is actually getting 115-Volt power. Microwave display is an easy indicator I use as long as it can only get power from shore or generator.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.