Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 03:45 PM   #1
sage

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #6999
Send a message via Skype™ to sage
Basement storage issues

Yesterday we spent about 7 hours on the road and drove a little over 300 miles. We arrived at our campground around 7:30PM and the owner showed us to our site and told us we could do the whole registration thing in the morning. As a result, it was only a few minutes between coming off the road and starting to hook-up, where usually it can be as much as 20 or 30 minutes.

I keep my water hose in a bin in the compartment under the drivers seat. When I opened that compartment door I was surprised at how hot it was in that compartment. It's right beside the engine so it makes perfect sense that it's going to be hot in there, but this is only the second time that we've driven more than a 2 or 3 hours at a stretch and I hadn't really given any thought to how warm those two front compartments were going to get. Gotta make a note not to put anything in them that's going to be affected by prolonged heat!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum