Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 06:46 PM   #4
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by figtaz50 View Post
Hello all new to this forum and need help/advise. On Thursday possibly picking up 37.1 Miramar. Can anyone give me some guidance? From my limited research my concerns are.
Engine strength and maintenance
Slides reliability
Overall fit and finish.
Price i am paying $129,000 is that fair?

Thank for all your help
I have not owned this model but I do have experience buying Thor products (have owned 3). The list price varys widely dependent on upgrades and additions. I don't know if $129,000 is a good deal because I don't know the list price on this unit. I can tell you I bought a new 2017 Thor RV in January this year. List price was around $130,000 and and I paid about 40-45% under that. I bought at an RV show in Chicago. I also suggest you buy from the Thor dealer "General RV". They have a great RV reputation and multiple locations.

With time and patience along with negoatiating skills you should be able to buy your Thor new at anywhere from 30% to 45% off of the msrp. Best time and place for the best deal will be at an RV show. Mfg's and dealers show up to display their products and are motivated to move units. Check your area and on line blogs for the next RV show you can attend. It may just save you $10,000 to $50,000 and that's enough to take the family to Europe on a first class tour for 3 weeks! Or perhaps build a new RV toy garage!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.