Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:32 PM   #103
RockyWyo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass 23TR
State: Wyoming
THOR #7341
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepesce View Post
The first thing my family did when getting our Axis was to give him a name and yes for some reason it's a " him" ... not sure why. I thought it would be interesting to hear from others who are naming theirs as well. I'm sure there are some very interesting and amusing names, as well as stories, to go along with them.

We named our Axis "Odie" (short for Odin), the kids are fans of the Thor/ Marvel movies.

Anyone else care to share?

Our new Thor Compass is Dreamboat Annie; just Annie for short. The Heart song came on the radio during our conversation on what to call her. So far an appropriate name! She IS a dreamboat!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum