Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 03:27 PM   #6
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJanTan View Post
Thanks sounds like the info I want to hear. I have read something about it is non-proportional. Not sure this is my first motorhome and want to do it right but THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS! Much appreciated and more welcome
When I was looking - proportional was one thing I was looking into... Invisibrake says it is not proportional - but progressive. Here is their explanation:
Quote:
Is InvisiBrake a 'proportional' braking system?
No, it is progressive. When braking is called for, InvisiBrake immediately engages the brake pedal and rapidly ramps up the braking the setting you have selected.
The system has worked fine for me... I have never changed the default setting (easy to do - just never had a need.)
To me only engaging when I use the MH brakes (didn't want it engaging when engine braking) - and making use of the Jeep's power brakes were more important.
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum