Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 09:45 PM   #11
Mo_Mike

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Missouri
THOR #4687
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
I too self-installed the Tornado in the rear of the tank as high up as I could to the upper right corner (looking at the tank from the rear tire). I ran the extension hose (supplied with the unit) to inside of the storage area that has the valves. THIS week I added a quick disconnect to the extension hose on the Tornado and my second (non-coach) water line...WOW, I wish I had done that last year when I first thought of it.

We use it every dump. First drain whats in the black tank, then close the valve add two big squirts of Dawn soap into the toliet on the first rinse and let it run until the guage shows 2/3tds full dump it, once it quits draining, close the valve run it up to 2/3tds full and dump it a second time with just the water and the "stuff" in the black water tank seems to clean out quite nicely by the end of the second rinse.

Doc
I was just going to ask where everyone had mounted their TORNADO water connection. I installed THE TORNADO last year when the coach was new, but didn't mount the water connection.

Maybe I am just dense, but not sure what you are meaning about the "second non-coach" line. Any way you could spell it out a little bit so a slow hillbilly could grasp.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.