Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 04:19 AM   #1
adowindsport

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Ohio
THOR #7197
Windsport fixed one leak now another found...

So I had a leak from a shower faucet that had a crack in it. I replaced it with an all new same faucet and it's great. Then while checking all other sinks, and the outside shower for any other possible leaks I found a small puddle on the driveway. Here when I ran the shower water somehow puddled a little onto the drive. It's Not from the faucet I replaced, but I'm thinking it's coming from the drain somehow, I'm gonna try to remove the wall in the master as I think it's held on with 2sided tape. I was able to stick my head under the fridge access, only way to see anything, but to far from it to tell where it's coming from, but I could see a small puddle. Then it runs off the side and down to the half basement cabinet outside down and to the ground. Anyone else have an ideaClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2600.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	4911? I'm starting to get tired of leaks! Thanks for the help! -Andy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.