Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 03:19 PM   #6
WillowRun

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four winds 35SF Super C
State: North Carolina
THOR #4425
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubravsky View Post
I'll check the wiring, but the manual override worked to put the slide in, so I'm thinking that may not be it...

Anyone know how to reset the controller? I'm planning to unplug it here at home and test it before taking it in....
Ours acted funny after two "auto levels" when we brought it home.....we "re-calibrated" and then it was errors again.....yes, unplug the controller for at least 3 minutes.....then after you plug in, (this is how ours works so your model may be different) engage parking break...turn ignition to acc while the bells and whistles get engaged...start engine...let run for a minute or two while you go to jack panel---does it come on...can you toggle with arrow to stats like battery etc...what is your voltage there? if not about 13 you will get errors on lippert anything!. If you are clear try to manual deploy jacks or in this case slides, to play with it.....if you are not clear, it might be a bad controller and/or ground. After we fooled with our levelers 3 more times it reverted back to errors.....we called the our service dealer first and did troubleshooting, we called Thor and did troubleshooting and then we went back to dealer service, determined it was the controller, made appt for him to swap out from another unit and send parts back to Thor on his time...did it same day before lunch. Never use auto level anyway it's too rough and inaccurate and we have not had one issue since. Hope this helps!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.