Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 01:34 PM   #2
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post
Ordered and received my front and rear Sumo Springs quickly. Once I read all the directions and viewed the online install video it was obvious I wouldn't be doing the install. Numerous holes have to be drilled in the frame plus rear duals need to come off.

I am camped within 35 miles of two metro areas that have well over 130,000 pop each. Finally I was able to talk the third RV shop into doing the install. No one had ever heard of Sumo Springs let alone installed them! Sure hope these make a $1600 to $1800 difference in handling. Otherwise I've spent a ton of money to make my suspension more colorful.
Joe how much are they charging you for labor? I had Sumos on my Vegas, which made a big difference. I am looking to purchase them for my Windsport and found them on Amazon for 459.00 for the front and 459.00 for the rear. They were 440.00 for the front and rear but have gone up in price. Labor should be around 200.00.

Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum