Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 06:41 PM   #1
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
General RV Did What?

OK folks,

For those of you that saw some of my other posts you already know I bought a 2017 Thor Synergy tt24 in Ming Blue at the Chicago RV show In January. General RV sold it to me at the show around 45% off list and it was still at the factory in production so I was able to pick out colors, cabinets and add options.

Update: Drove up to General RV in Wayland Michigan yesterday as scheduled to do the PDI and drive it home. The coach had some issues inside and out but were all cosmetic. Paint runs, scratches, crooked storage locker handle that sort of thing. General RV apologized profusely. They fed my family lunch, took $250 labor off my bill I had agreed to pay for them to install Remi cab blinds in the coach, so I ended up getting them installed free. They gave me an on the spot store credit for $200 which we immediately spent then added our own $200 more buying new "stuff" you know, sewer hose, water hose, new portable Webber gas grill. Now the best part of all and the part that blew me away. After taking care of all the issues they are going to DELIVER the coach to my house. YESSSSS. No six hour round trip to go and pick it up!!! Now that's what I call service.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.