Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 11:00 PM   #4
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Very cool and very interesting. General RV is a Michigan company with is HQ not too far from me (Wixom MI, they actually built their new HQ on top of an old Ford plant that was shut down and knocked down--used to build the GT there but I digress).

I say interesting because it seems like GRV has had a mixed bag of experiences on the forums here: A few of us have experienced excellent service as mentioned above (and myself as well at their Brownstown location) but I note there is at least one or two reports equaling some of the worst Camping World type experiences as well. Not sure if that is for a specific GRV location or what..just something I find interesting.
You probably know like I do. Some people will never be satisfied, some people are hard to be nice to, some people don't do well negotiating, some people ask for grief, people usually post bad experiences faster and more often than good experiences, some service employees have bad days and sometimes you just roll in on a guys last day at this job he hates. Having said that I guess it must be like some other things.

"Your results will vary"
"Your attitude affects the price"
"Quality is in the mind of the beholder"
"Follow all directions", and it will still be wrong sometimes.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.