Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 10:43 AM   #32
kdlamoreaux

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Axis 25.1
State: Maine
THOR #3986
Quote:
Originally Posted by karwask View Post
Front TV Upgrades:
Added a Full Motion Swivel Articulating mount

You mentioned the above modification for your TV. I am looking for something in the way of a mounting device that will allow me to drop the TV monitor down below where it is above the front door as it hurts my neck and shoulders to have to look up at that angle. They seem to sell such things for TV's mounted over fireplaces but none small enough for a 32" monitor.

Can you say more about the nature of the "full motion swivel articulating mount" that you installed if it does this? If so, how did you manage to install it?

thanks,

karen

Sorry, "full motion swivel articulating mount" is kind of misleading, that is just what it is called at Amazon. It really is just a standard swing arm type but it does allow you to tip it side to side a little. Take a look at "OmniMount Lift30 Tilt Mount for 27-Inch to 40-Inch Televisions" on amazon. it might work.

Doug

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum